AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Largest Poultry Forum in the world - New Members Welcome
It is Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:39 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:35 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:26 pm
Posts: 21146
Location: Tolmie
TW MEMBER: Yes
PSHFarm wrote:
Colin is making it mandatory for TW members

Good idea i_like1

I agree i_like1 good to know where people are from. As the only real female peafowl breeder in Victoria I am well know but the newbies can find who is closest ;)

_________________
The best blue pieds and fabulous reverse blue pieds in Victoria
bred from PA's fabulous original reverse pieds

BEWARE of peafowl rip-off scams on Gumtree and The Trading Post
Let my reputation be your guarantee of quallity
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:53 am 
Offline
 
 

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:25 pm
Posts: 3
The dark throated mutation is awesome I dont have them yet but least now thanks to you guys I have seen them and know where to go to get them


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:52 am 
Offline
 
 

Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 pm
Posts: 1
My grandfather bred many of the dark mutation and passed them on to the family they are a super colour mutation as you all know and pricing on them is increasing again


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:18 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 9367
Location: Westdale, west of Tamworth NSW
TW MEMBER: Yes
Thats great congt334 good to pass them on to others [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:18 pm 
Offline
 
 

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:23 pm
Posts: 156
Location: Australia
TW MEMBER: Yes
GG Member: Yes
We have to share and help to keep the breeds going. If it wasn't for this forum we would loose so many breeds like the pure amhersts and pure dark throats as no ones else out there has them.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 9367
Location: Westdale, west of Tamworth NSW
TW MEMBER: Yes
Yes very good point there. All the pure breeders are here so the pressure is on to share and phase out all the cross breeders which are all those not on the forum

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 pm 
Offline
 
 

Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 am
Posts: 1
Its good to see these mutations are going great guns under your management


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:03 pm 
Offline
­
­
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am
Posts: 38174
Location: NSW
TW MEMBER: Yes
PeafowlLooka wrote:
Its good to see these mutations are going great guns under your management

Yes thank god all the breeders are on this forum I read on fyp some fool claiming male goldens have 'yellow eyes' laughter.gif laughter.gif can you believe how bad some info is on fake chook sites from fools who know nothing about pheasants [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] :lol: :lol: make sense though fake info on a fake site [smilie=a_rolling.gif] laughter.gif sidesplit.gif idiots!

_________________
Image
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
George Bernard Shaw


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:45 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 am
Posts: 10231
TW MEMBER: Yes
PeacockNSW wrote:
PeafowlLooka wrote:
Its good to see these mutations are going great guns under your management

Yes thank god all the breeders are on this forum I read on fyp some fool claiming male goldens have 'yellow eyes' laughter.gif laughter.gif can you believe how bad some info is on fake chook sites from fools who know nothing about pheasants [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] :lol: :lol: make sense though fake info on a fake site [smilie=a_rolling.gif] laughter.gif sidesplit.gif idiots!

Those fake idiots just makes us shine all that much brighter ;) now brighter than the sun ;)



George

_________________
“Knowledge & accomplishments give weight, Lies and astrofakes show pathetic jealous fools, and many more people see weight”
Truthhurts
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Breed Profile - Pure Dark Throated Red Golden Pheasant
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:19 pm 
Offline
­
­
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am
Posts: 38174
Location: NSW
TW MEMBER: Yes
FlockPheasants wrote:
PeacockNSW wrote:
PeafowlLooka wrote:
Its good to see these mutations are going great guns under your management

Yes thank god all the breeders are on this forum I read on fyp some fool claiming male goldens have 'yellow eyes' laughter.gif laughter.gif can you believe how bad some info is on fake chook sites from fools who know nothing about pheasants [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] :lol: :lol: make sense though fake info on a fake site [smilie=a_rolling.gif] laughter.gif sidesplit.gif idiots!

Those fake idiots just makes us shine all that much brighter ;) now brighter than the sun ;)



George

They do George its great they are as dumb as dog sh1t and fake as barbie :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
George Bernard Shaw


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andrewschookz, Ben Newton, Cackles, caladenia, cc's poultry, Chicken07, Cordelia, Danny, FowlMan, Fraggle, HAPPYHENS, Katy, MattsGuineas, Olivia N, P_Edwards, Pam, Podgie, redjohanna, sue55, T.A.S.S™ [Bot] and 5379900 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Software by phpBB Group

A.P.F - Australian Poultry Forum TM 1566349 all rights reserved 2004 - 2017

APF supports

Stop Forum Spam