AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:54 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BEWARE!!!! very serious diseased fowls at poultry auctions
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:57 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:33 pm
Posts: 1192
Location: Northern NSW
Gallus wrote:
I've never been to a poultry auction and never will. I only ever hear bad things about them.

Same here, 99% sold are either old or sick or both not worth the risk or your money imo they just to line the pockets of those running the auction



D

_________________
D&T Farming & Produce

Australian Poultry Forum

Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: BEWARE!!!! very serious diseased fowls at poultry auctions
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:02 am 
Offline
­
­
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:04 pm
Posts: 10538
DP Member: Yes
Danielle&Tom wrote:
Gallus wrote:
I've never been to a poultry auction and never will. I only ever hear bad things about them.

Same here, 99% sold are either old or sick or both not worth the risk or your money imo they just to line the pockets of those running the auction



D

We have all experienced that, I think anyone that even goes to those auctions get what they deserve, sick rubbish birds.

_________________
Breeders of Rare Exotic Waterfowl for over 35 years


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BEWARE!!!! very serious diseased fowls at poultry auctions
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:34 am 
Offline
­
­
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am
Posts: 38192
Location: NSW
TW MEMBER: Yes
ColacWaterfowl wrote:
Danielle&Tom wrote:
Gallus wrote:
I've never been to a poultry auction and never will. I only ever hear bad things about them.

Same here, 99% sold are either old or sick or both not worth the risk or your money imo they just to line the pockets of those running the auction



D

We have all experienced that, I think anyone that even goes to those auctions get what they deserve, sick rubbish birds.

Yes well put CW th_clap.gif 110% accurate

_________________
Image
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
George Bernard Shaw


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BEWARE!!!! very serious diseased fowls at poultry auctions
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 10:12 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:33 pm
Posts: 194
ColacWaterfowl wrote:
Danielle&Tom wrote:
Gallus wrote:
I've never been to a poultry auction and never will. I only ever hear bad things about them.

Same here, 99% sold are either old or sick or both not worth the risk or your money imo they just to line the pockets of those running the auction



D

We have all experienced that, I think anyone that even goes to those auctions get what they deserve, sick rubbish birds.

Yes many of us have been ripped off and smart enough to stay clear but there are a few idiots still going :roll:

_________________

PC


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: BEWARE!!!! very serious diseased fowls at poultry auctions
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:50 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 6597
Location: SA
GG Member: Yes
PossumCorner wrote:
Yes many of us have been ripped off and smart enough to stay clear but there are a few idiots still going :roll:


More than just idiots but fools who like to waste money :lol: :lol:

_________________
APF - MORE THAN JUST A HOBBY! - home of exhibition & backyard poultry in Australia & New Zealand


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BEWARE!!!! very serious diseased fowls at poultry auctions
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:59 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:42 pm
Posts: 63834
Location: Boyville - I wish
Chukar wrote:
PossumCorner wrote:
Yes many of us have been ripped off and smart enough to stay clear but there are a few idiots still going :roll:


More than just idiots but fools who like to waste money :lol: :lol:

Oh yes you know what they say darls, "fools and money part easily"

_________________
Hold my drink, I gotta retuck it sweety


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BEWARE!!!! very serious diseased fowls at poultry auctions
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:42 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 40
andrewschooks wrote:
Chukar wrote:
PossumCorner wrote:
Yes many of us have been ripped off and smart enough to stay clear but there are a few idiots still going :roll:


More than just idiots but fools who like to waste money :lol: :lol:

Oh yes you know what they say darls, "fools and money part easily"

Go to any poultry auction and that is true ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BEWARE!!!! very serious diseased fowls at poultry auctions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:56 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 2:24 pm
Posts: 1687
Danielle&Tom wrote:
Gallus wrote:
I've never been to a poultry auction and never will. I only ever hear bad things about them.

Same here, 99% sold are either old or sick or both not worth the risk or your money imo they just to line the pockets of those running the auction



D

Oh yes so true ;)

_________________
J Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is on the Forum

Users browsing this forum: 70%cocoa, andrewschooks, Ben Newton, Cackles, caladenia, cc's poultry, Chicken07, Cordelia, Danny, FowlMan, Fraggle, HAPPYHENS, Katy, MattsGuineas, mycoola, Olivia N, P_Edwards, Pam, Podgie, redjohanna, sue55, T.A.S.S™ [Bot] and 5379906 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

A.P.F - Australian Poultry Forum TM 1566349 all rights reserved 2002 - 2022

APF supports

Stop Forum Spam