AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Online Poultry Show Changes
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:40 pm 

Changes to APF Online Poultry Show

With my appointment as Show Manager for the group I asked if I could review the show and make suggestions for changes. I have completed my review and presented the owners with my recommendations and most of my suggestions have been accepted. Although while conducting my review it was clearly evident we have the best online poultry show, especially with the prizes on offer but I want to offer more themed prizes. After the Junior Online poultry show there will be one more online poultry show for 2010 this will be the spring show. Then from 2011 we will introduce the following changes

* We will hold two (2) online poultry shows per year (winter and spring)
* The Trophies will be more poultry themed and may involve custom made trophies just for APF Online Poultry Shows from the USA
* Additional themed poultry prizes will also be awarded in addition to the trophies for Champion
* Prize money will continue for Champion but Reserve Champion and Very Highly Commended (VHC) will also win prize money
* Rosettes will continue for Reserve Champion and VHC but the Reserve Champion Rosette will be larger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APF National Championships
* Every 3 years we will hold an APF National Championship this will be over and above the normal online show, so every 3 years there will be 3 shows in that year.
* Prizes and prize money for the National Online Poultry Show will be simply outstanding, well in excess of the existing National show 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT

INTRODUCING ONLINE JUDGES AREA WEB SITE

Online Judges area - web site, this is a web site exclusive to our judges where they can log-in and judge the show as soon as the entries are up loaded. The online judges area – web site is exclusive to APF and is a first any ware which makes judging the show faster and easier for the judges with no need to send entries to the judges. As a foot note the online judges area – web site is already up and running and will be used for the first time with the Junior Online Poultry Show.

I believe these changes will make our Online Poultry Shows even better and not having online shows repeatedly throughout the year makes them more important and special to all members.

Thank you
Online Show Manager

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Online Poultry Show Changes
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:25 pm 
­
­

:shock: :shock: my jaw dropped reading this :shock: it was already the best online show now it’s a jaw dropping online show :shock: prize money for all holy sh :shock: t, got to feel sorry for any other online shows [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

You blokes are legends’ a_bravo.gif

Raf

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:55 pm 

That news is fantastic :shock: now having prize money for reserve champion and very highly commended is fantastic. a_bravo.gif a_bravo.gif th_clap.gif Have to agree with Raf I feel a little sorry for any others with online shows that are just a shadow of the apf online shows

LooLoo

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:33 am 
­
­

LooLoo wrote:
Have to agree with Raf I feel a little sorry for any others with online shows that are just a shadow of the apf online shows

LooLoo

;) [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

Raf

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:13 pm 

We do our best thank you.

Thank you
Online Show Manager

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:25 pm 

It shows, as it is the best ;)
Thanks for your hard work OSM a_bravo.gif

LooLoo

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:52 pm 

Raf wrote:
LooLoo wrote:
Have to agree with Raf I feel a little sorry for any others with online shows that are just a shadow of the apf online shows

LooLoo

;) [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

Raf

[smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] a very faint shadow at that [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

a_bravo.gif th_clap.gif Show Manager excellent move mate th_clap.gif very slick professional operation th_clap.gif
Cheers Drew Smith

Check out our web {not finished yet} http://www.wix.com/smithpekins/Super-Pekin-Stud

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:22 pm 
­
­

The changes are excellent and make our show perfect ;)

Thanks
P.A :-D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:57 pm 

Very generous of apf they are very good prizes, worth entering, worth winning

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:45 am 

Steve Howson wrote:
Very generous of apf they are very good prizes, worth entering, worth winning

Too right ;) ;)
Cheers Drew Smith

Check out our web {not finished yet} http://www.wix.com/smithpekins/Super-Pekin-Stud

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next