AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: "Mocha" is NOT a mutation - FAKE - Beware!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:52 pm 

GG Member: Yes
For over a year or so we (APF - the real people/breeders) have warned other real people/breeders of a possible scam out there regarding a fake mutation called "Mocha" that DOES NOT EXIST in the real world, never has, never will its all bullsh--.

On sunday 25th August 2013 in a little bird auction at euroa victoria

Lot - VENDOR --------- DESCRIPTION
105 - S Kidman - 1 x Mocha (Dark eyed Cinnamon ) Guinea Fowl
106 - S Kidman - 1 x Mocha (Dark eyed Cinnamon ) Guinea Fowl

The buyer (possibly a little girl?) has stated as FACT the following on a very, very small chooky site (screenshots on file)
Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:13 am wrote:
I was the person who bought the "Mocha" guinea fowl. The birds have since molted out into near normal looking birds

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:37 am wrote:
they aren't what I paid for....

If only she listened to us ;) :roll: :lol:

Now firstly the ONLY real new cinnamon mutation is "Dark Eyed Cinnamon" developed and named by Peacocks Australia Qld is NOT called "Mocha" or by any other name.

Second that PA has only supplied 3 breeders with the real mutation "Dark Eyed Cinnamon" and they are ALL listed in GG and none with the name S Kidman.

The "Mocha" pictures sidesplit.gif are now in GG and you will see its a pearl with a slight wash due to poor breeding with cinnamons/splits and without any doubt its NO mutation :roll:

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!

Don't get RIPPED OFF please.

Post subject: Re: "Mocha" is NOT a mutation - Beware!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:17 pm 

Wow some people as fairly stupid hey laughter.gif laughter.gif After all the warnings here for more than 12 months that idiot bids and buys them sidesplit.gif laughter.gif [smilie=a_rolling.gif] sidesplit.gif laughter.gif [smilie=a_rolling.gif] no sympathy from me as we know she reads here all the time laughter.gif laughter.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:20 pm 

Just looked at the pictures laughter.gif sidesplit.gif laughter.gif sidesplit.gif laughter.gif sidesplit.gif laughter.gif sidesplit.gif laughter.gif sidesplit.gif My old blind dog could see its not a mutation sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:27 pm 

I have just added 2 more picture BOTH CLEARLY showing pearls with pheno split wash from lavender these idiots have no idea what so ever :roll: seriously they are so stupid it hurts :roll: :lol: Stick to hybrids stupid its all you can do!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:28 am 

For everyone that wants to see REAL DE Cinnamons here are.......

keets viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23048&start=250

Adults viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34199

APF is the ONLY place you will see these REAL mutation

The fakes with their fake pictures hang out on FYP, sad turds.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:49 am 

Some people are to silly to help they just have the mental capacity of a flea so they are happy to get ripped off at an auction :roll:

Its kinda sad they have no idea what a mutation is :cry: :cry: but then I laugh laughter.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif laughter.gif sidesplit.gif

Is there a TV show for "classic idiots"? I bet that chook site would be on every week sidesplit.gif laughter.gif sidesplit.gif

They are a joke hey sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:15 am 

Could that girl who bought the fake mocha contact the police about the ripoff?

Some people are such lowlifes :x :x

No wonder I hate auctions

Thank you for the warnings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:53 am 

I love that attempt at justifying that the 2 fake mocha's laughter.gif are still some how a mutation :lol: when the most nieve person can clearly see its not but they are desperate and chook pluckers and bean bangers giving advice on there is hilarious sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

Its no wonder its the fake joke forum thinkerg.gif FJF could be its new name sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:41 pm 

I guess "There's a sucker born every minute" as they say and the seller found that gullible sucker :roll: :lol:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 pm 

Good job Johno to remove the editing of those 2 pictures and see both "unnamed" and "2" and the same pearl colour, I have 20 of those running around would they like to pay $300 for them laughter.gif sidesplit.gif laughter.gif sidesplit.gif some people are just born thick :lol: