AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUMâ„¢
http://australianpoultryforum.com/

Snakes & Guinea fowls
http://australianpoultryforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60461
Page 3 of 5

Author:  Olivia N [ Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

Flashfire wrote:
I must have dud guinea fowl, I dropped a Coastal Carpet python near them just to see what they would do and not one single gf showed the slightest bit of interest in it.

Can you kill them and use them for dog feed and buy some good ones?

Author:  Cackles [ Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

Yeh cut your losses and get good ones is the go

Author:  Weston [ Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

Olivia N wrote:
Flashfire wrote:
I must have dud guinea fowl, I dropped a Coastal Carpet python near them just to see what they would do and not one single gf showed the slightest bit of interest in it.

Can you kill them and use them for dog feed and buy some good ones?

good_post!

Author:  Craig [ Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

Cackles wrote:
Yeh cut your losses and get good ones is the go

I did that mine where so dumb I thought they were defiant related to me

Author:  grabby [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

Craig wrote:
Cackles wrote:
Yeh cut your losses and get good ones is the go

I did that mine where so dumb I thought they were defiant related to me

sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif good one craig

Author:  blackdotte [ Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

The neighbours 3 guinea fowl just killed a 5 foot king brown snake and its was so quick only took about 5 mins to kill it woohoo4 woohoo4

Those guinea fowls are super hero's

Author:  PeepGuineafowl [ Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

blackdotte wrote:
The neighbours 3 guinea fowl just killed a 5 foot king brown snake and its was so quick only took about 5 mins to kill it woohoo4 woohoo4

Those guinea fowls are super hero's

woohoo4 congt334 nice job woohoo4 they deserve an extra scoop of seed a_bravo.gif

Author:  Cackles [ Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

blackdotte wrote:
The neighbours 3 guinea fowl just killed a 5 foot king brown snake and its was so quick only took about 5 mins to kill it woohoo4 woohoo4

Those guinea fowls are super hero's

congt334 that's so awesome cleaver guineas woohoo4 woohoo4

Author:  Pam [ Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

Cackles wrote:
blackdotte wrote:
The neighbours 3 guinea fowl just killed a 5 foot king brown snake and its was so quick only took about 5 mins to kill it woohoo4 woohoo4

Those guinea fowls are super hero's

congt334 that's so awesome cleaver guineas woohoo4 woohoo4

They are my hero's woohoo4 woohoo4

Author:  sue55 [ Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Snakes & Guinea fowls

I need some here wee. wee. wee.

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/