AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest & Best Poultry Forum in the world - New Members Welcome
It is Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:13 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:17 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:11 pm
Posts: 13894
Your facebook pages are amazing [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] I love the pics of the chicks wow there must be 50 buttercup chicks in that one brooder and there is 3 more in the background

_________________
I live to Bump Old Posts


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
 
 

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:41 pm
Posts: 4
This breed is so cool egch6678


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:54 pm 
Offline
 
 

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:50 am
Posts: 4
Would love to 1 day have a rare breed of chicken to try and breed so jealous


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:12 pm
Posts: 26
urana poultry wrote:
Would love to 1 day have a rare breed of chicken to try and breed so jealous

Know how you feel

_________________
Say no to fake backyard poultry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:17 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:33 pm
Posts: 951
infoaddict wrote:
urana poultry wrote:
Would love to 1 day have a rare breed of chicken to try and breed so jealous

Know how you feel

Same here I cant even tell a hen from a rooster [smilie=a_holycrap.gif]

_________________
I Love Young Bearded Oysters


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:11 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:33 pm
Posts: 91
sue55 wrote:
infoaddict wrote:
urana poultry wrote:
Would love to 1 day have a rare breed of chicken to try and breed so jealous

Know how you feel

Same here I cant even tell a hen from a rooster [smilie=a_holycrap.gif]

Oh my that's a worry don't think you would ever make a moderator :lol:

_________________
"I hate fake people. You know what I'm talking about. Newton"
Jarod K


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:58 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:33 pm
Posts: 1147
Location: Northern NSW
Cackles wrote:
Your facebook pages are amazing [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] I love the pics of the chicks wow there must be 50 buttercup chicks in that one brooder and there is 3 more in the background

We specially love the new videos of the horn breeds, they have done amazing work on them as a group and its payed off handsomely


D

_________________
D&T Farming & Produce

Australian Poultry Forum

Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:25 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:18 am
Posts: 7
I would like these one day but a few years away yet congt334 on the work you guys have done


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:57 am 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:33 pm
Posts: 951
Did you guys see the new paintings of mrs J's horn breeds
WOW so nice good to see the ladies are leading the way in developing and refining the horn breeds congt334 LADIES!

_________________
I Love Young Bearded Oysters


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:42 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:36 pm
Posts: 156
sue55 wrote:
Did you guys see the new paintings of mrs J's horn breeds
WOW so nice good to see the ladies are leading the way in developing and refining the horn breeds congt334 LADIES!

No didnt see them [smilie=a_doh.gif]
So great no men have these happy_duck happy_duck happy_duck


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is on the Forum

Users browsing this forum: 70%cocoa, andrewschookz, Ben Newton, Bing [Bot], Cackles, caladenia, cc's poultry, Chicken07, Cordelia, Danny, FowlMan, Fraggle, HAPPYHENS, Katy, MattsGuineas, mycoola, Olivia N, P_Edwards, Pam, Podgie, redjohanna, sue55, T.A.S.S™ [Bot] and 5379907 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Software by phpBB Group

A.P.F - Australian Poultry Forum TM 1566349 all rights reserved 2004 - 2018

APF supports

Stop Forum Spam