AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUMâ„¢
http://australianpoultryforum.com/

Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group
http://australianpoultryforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56217
Page 18 of 19

Author:  sue55 [ Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

Oakland wrote:
I hate clubs waste of money and time

good_post! th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif

Author:  HAPPYHENS [ Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

congt334 to the group nice to see someone finally breeding these chooks

Author:  sue55 [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

HAPPYHENS wrote:
congt334 to the group nice to see someone finally breeding these chooks

good_post! totally agree woohoo4

Author:  Bill [ Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

There was a fake breeder with a fake brother pinching pics from the net I hope he's long gone these days

Author:  Joh [ Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

Bill wrote:
There was a fake breeder with a fake brother pinching pics from the net I hope he's long gone these days

I remember that joker, think he's dead now wee. wee.

Author:  blackdotte [ Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

Joh wrote:
Bill wrote:
There was a fake breeder with a fake brother pinching pics from the net I hope he's long gone these days

I remember that joker, think he's dead now wee. wee.

Yes think so too good_post!

Author:  Rach [ Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

They are a nice fowl to look at I wonder do they have good fertility?

Author:  Linz [ Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

Rach wrote:
They are a nice fowl to look at I wonder do they have good fertility?

No that's why only 2 ladies have them as they are a struggle

Author:  NellyG [ Tue May 01, 2018 7:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

Linz wrote:
Rach wrote:
They are a nice fowl to look at I wonder do they have good fertility?

No that's why only 2 ladies have them as they are a struggle

The power of woman wee. wee. wee.

Author:  TheBantamMenace [ Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

ButtercupBreedGroup wrote:
Australian Sicilian Buttercup Breeders Group

The official site #ASBBG Our contact is sicilianbuttercup@petlover.com

Saw a few of your butters at a show recently and [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] WOW I was in love instantly congt334 on your success and the clubs 2000 member woohoo4

Page 18 of 19 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/