AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Largest Poultry Forum in the world - New Members Welcome
It is Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:42 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 pm
Posts: 862
DP Member: Yes
Raf wrote:
Some drive old rusty blue prado's that stink of sweaty butt crack




Raf

YUK! and the butt crack

_________________
Vets Suck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:05 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm
Posts: 17364
Location: APF
Add the rolls of fat and hair [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif]
[smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

_________________
Beware of a fake dog troll using my name elsewhere on a fake, narcissistic, troll forum called FYP. I only use APF. PM me for full details
Good teachers are costly, but bad teachers cost more. ~Bob Talbert


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:48 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:20 pm
Posts: 145
I love reading the CN story on the facebook sooooooooooo funny sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:43 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm
Posts: 4190
Location: Victoria
TW MEMBER: Yes
Sad the kids hate IT so much :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

_________________
Image
Obesity is a disease. It makes everything taste good except salad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:38 pm 
Online
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:36 pm
Posts: 117
Linz wrote:
I love reading the CN story on the facebook sooooooooooo funny sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

Goes to show trailer trash breeds trailer trash


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:55 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:48 pm
Posts: 58
I hope the kids get out and break the cycle

_________________
I "love myself every night' tissues required


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:20 pm 
Offline
­
­
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Posts: 39888
Location: Canberra
Andy V wrote:
I hope the kids get out and break the cycle

I god we can only hope, poor little buggers




Raf

_________________
APF the original poultry forum (14 years), beware of the fake imitator forum
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:44 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 pm
Posts: 48
Location: Trailer Park
I hope they import some quality Isa brown pullets in 2017 god the rubbish in AU is gotten so bad they are not even fit for cat food

_________________
Helmsman auction system is the best, I love it!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:57 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 15
auctioneer wrote:
I hope they import some quality Isa brown pullets in 2017 god the rubbish in AU is gotten so bad they are not even fit for cat food

Oh yes yes please that would be so nice I do love my chooks


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: ARPIS-2
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:38 pm 
Offline
 
 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 pm
Posts: 48
Location: Trailer Park
jose wrote:
auctioneer wrote:
I hope they import some quality Isa brown pullets in 2017 god the rubbish in AU is gotten so bad they are not even fit for cat food

Oh yes yes please that would be so nice I do love my chooks

Me too
I have never seen a decent Isa

_________________
Helmsman auction system is the best, I love it!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 70%cocoa, andrewschookz, Ben Newton, Cackles, caladenia, cc's poultry, Chicken07, Cordelia, Danny, FowlMan, Fraggle, HAPPYHENS, Katy, MattsGuineas, mycoola, Olivia N, P_Edwards, Pam, Podgie, redjohanna, sue55, T.A.S.S™ [Bot] and 5379905 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Software by phpBB Group

A.P.F - Australian Poultry Forum TM 1566349 all rights reserved 2004 - 2018

APF supports

Stop Forum Spam