AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:09 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: backyard bullies web site!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:19 pm 

Has the horrible bully web site backyard poultry shut down yet? Why are they so horrible and bullies to everyone? I had a few friends tell me that there were people on there maybe stealing our names? and maybe some scammers? is that true? I heard its just 1 very old lady posting all the time with different names? I tried to join ages ago but got told to P-OFF maybe cause I am a real person?

Did the problem get sorted?

Post subject: Re: backyard bullies web site!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:26 pm 

I think its long gone as no one with integrity uses crap like that.

BSL, you have been posting here with heaps of replys and top info like everyone so your best to forget that rubbish ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:37 pm 
­
­

If you look at the quality of posts here, the real people here, the honesty here and all the other factors that have made APF NO1 and thats a "FACT" and then look at FakeYard Poultry (FYP) as its know all over Australia its got that name and reputation for a GOOD reason. Topics and posts from here suddenly turn up there 2 or 3 days later, they copy and past so much from the internet as they know so little. Our members names turn up there sooner or later and they have NEVER joined.

I could go on and on and on but its just a train wreck and best you STAY AWAY from "IT" at the very least keep your kids away PLEASE!

Raf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:59 pm 

As the first member here in 2005 on the original poultry forum for australia that was active I have seen this forum evolve into the biggest and most powerful poultry forum going. As for that small imitation forum by vandy that came after us maybe a few years later, well that was started I think out of spite and jealousy. As for this new trainee moderator newtin that just popped up from no where in the last 12 months with no idea well thats just funny :lol: :lol:

If you question all their fakes / the massive number of 0 posters (and they have many many many thousands) you get banned instantly as so so many have ;)

Its a spiteful, bully site :x :x :x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:08 pm 

I also love this forum with so much happening and awesome subjects to read off line unlike fakeyard that hides it all :roll: APF don't do that. Also, they are so unfriendly and rude and I can tell its mostly 1 person by the same spelling mistakes and certain words used in most posts. Must be so boring talking to himself hey laughter.gif I never bother with that fyp waste of time

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:15 pm 
­
­

APF the original poultry forum 10 years old and dominating the poultry world woohoo4

Proof in our case that the original is the best by a billion miles ;)

Raf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:25 pm 

That place has so much unpleasantness and trolls I would not trust ever reading it as it may give me nightmares, I will leave that to the narrow minded bullies that thrive on that nonsense.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:33 pm 

APF is the original poultry forum. fyp started a couple years ago and its a joke. I never go there as its a nasty person with more time and no real members and just full of nasty lies and jealousy about APF. They are so sad and desperate for posts they just copy and paste our posts/topics all the time.

APF is so helpful, honest, real, friendly and people here actually have knowledge

Give that other thing a wide berth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:59 pm 

I never cared about those silly fools I love this forum its got everything we all want and need and its the first and still the best, no amount of copies and fake statistics elsewhere can make them 1/10 as good as APF

I feel so sad for her, I really do, so sad she is.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:14 pm 

Here in NZ we all know that site is the lowest fake site. FYP is one toothless gnomes pathetic attempt to compete with APF and anyone out there with any common sense and maturity what so ever will very very quickly realises that it's nothing but a fake and full of bullies