AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUMâ„¢
http://australianpoultryforum.com/

Colossal Jumbo Quails
http://australianpoultryforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59077
Page 15 of 16

Author:  Olivia N [ Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

Do they live long?

Author:  Bower Bird [ Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

Luvin these Colossal Jumbo Quails they are super duper quails turkey.gif turkey.gif turkey.gif

Author:  sue55 [ Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

Bower Bird wrote:
Luvin these Colossal Jumbo Quails they are super duper quails turkey.gif turkey.gif turkey.gif

I think I will get some in a few years gluck.gif

Author:  Cackles [ Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

sue55 wrote:
Bower Bird wrote:
Luvin these Colossal Jumbo Quails they are super duper quails turkey.gif turkey.gif turkey.gif

I think I will get some in a few years gluck.gif

Good on you Sue th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif

Author:  andrewschookz [ Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

Nice to set goals i_like1

Author:  sue55 [ Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

Cackles wrote:
sue55 wrote:
Bower Bird wrote:
Luvin these Colossal Jumbo Quails they are super duper quails turkey.gif turkey.gif turkey.gif

I think I will get some in a few years gluck.gif

Good on you Sue th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif

than657

Author:  sue55 [ Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

andrewschookz wrote:
Nice to set goals i_like1

than657


I VOTED YES woohoo4 woohoo4 woohoo4 woohoo4 woohoo4

Author:  andrewschookz [ Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

Mine is to get my fowls to like me and girl that aint easy

Author:  sue55 [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

andrewschookz wrote:
Mine is to get my fowls to like me and girl that aint easy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  andrewschookz [ Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Colossal Jumbo Quails

Even all my beans hate me and up and die on me [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif]

Page 15 of 16 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/