AUSTRALIAN POULTRY FORUM™

The Biggest Poultry Forum in the world
It is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: WHITE Guinea Keets (Pictures)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:59 pm 

GG Member: Yes
PiedKeets wrote:
I love them and yes so snowwhite with those nice orange feet they look super good and now I want them even more

Congrats to you

than657 you will have them one day we look after our good members ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 pm 

MANYKEETS wrote:
Absolute crackers Ace th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif th_clap.gif

200/100 for those, that will shut the knockers up and force them back under their rock :lol:

than657 that must be one slimy rock sidesplit.gif sidesplit.gif

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 am 

Ace wrote:
CinnGuinea wrote:
I was surprised you showed them Ace but good on you doing it for the honest, real breeders out there and not those grotty scum trolls. At least we can laugh knowing they have rotten egg on their face AGAIN! The new pictures in GG look good, the white guinea album is almost as big as the cinnamon album now woohoo4

Well it took some pressure as I knew d-ckheads elsewhere and one or two that visit would say oh wheres the copy of the news paper in the pictures as evidence blah blah..... but I don't give a shyte as my message sings :lol: the pictures are real and I took them at my place 4 days ago and they are WHITE and thats ALL WHITE and believe what they want its stiff shyte to them ;) :-D

Just ignore them Ace its only 1 or 2 that use many different names elsewhere and talk to themselves sidesplit.gif theres no question the pictures are 100% legit anyone with a third of a brain can see that. 99.9% of real people that really have guinea fowl are over the moon you showed them real whites the other .1% can bugger off and get a life :-D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm 

Well you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink ;) If they don't believe words or real pictures then they need to go fly a kite with their mummy [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

P.s photos 3 and 4 clearly show the back mantle feathers which are WHITE if they were pied (and they are not) it would be clearly coloured (as in dark brown) as NO pied, repeat NO pied, can have that area white its impossible by genetics. Just thought I would mention that just incase some asswipe thinks otherwise ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:32 pm 

Its good to see them and in australia I moved here a few years back and did hope they were here and I could pick some up I will say I think I prefer the reverse pieds you guys have did not see them back home

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:58 pm 

Excellent pictures Ace I am a photographer so I know a genuine picture when I see one and they are. Its sad to think anyone would ever question that when you have done the right thing and posted.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm 

Its amazing how far jealousy will take some people ;) they should google a psychiatrists and get help ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 am 

Awesome to see them and they are mega rippers at that. Its cool to find the forum and to see it full of pictures of all the different colours especially all the rare colours, gives us newbies like me the chance to see them.

Thanks heaps guys love the forum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:33 pm 

I heard about your pictures from 2 other sites so came to see and very very impressive mate and I need to become your mate to get some first :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:10 pm 

Good new spreads fast in the poultry world and you are all the buzz with the pictures of white guinea fowls the whole countries talking about them and like everyone above so grateful you have shown us and thank you from me

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next